1. Apple Cider Vinegar: Dab the infected toe nail in the morning and at night. Also, you can soak a cotton ball with the vinegar and place it around the toe with some tape and wear it all day. Do this each day and in about a month to a month and a half you should see results. You can also us organic apple cider vinegar, mixed with one part water and one part hydrogen peroxide. Note: Use distilled vinegar.
2. Cayenne Pepper: Clean out around the infected nail first. Mix 1/8tsp cayenne pepper and 1/8tsp salt in 3 ounce's of water and stir into a paste. Apply this around and under the nail and try not to disturb the paste when putting on socks.
3. Lemon Grass Essential Oil: First, make sure you're not allergic to the oil before using it. It should be diluted with other oils to prevent an allergic reaction. You can use coconut oil. Measure out one ounce (30 mL) of coconut oil. Using an eyedroper add 12 drops of the lemon grass essential oil and apply inside the nail. You can also score the top of the nail with emery board and apply directly towards the base of the nail.
4. Oil Of Oregano: Oil of Oregano comes from the leaves of the wild oregano plant. Along with other oils and ingredients it has a powerful antifungal oil called Carvacrol. The ancient Greeks used these oils for treating numerous infection-related maladies and diseases. Apply several drops of oil around nail bed, under the nail, and around the affected toe with a Q-tip in the morning and evening. Do this for roughly 6 or 7 months.
5. Potatoes and Hydrogen Peroxide: Crush up a raw potato inside a piece of gauze and put this on the infected toes each night. This extracts the infection. Apply hydrogen peroxide the following morning with a cotton ball or Q-tip to draw out any further infection.
6. Bio-Oxidative: This is a cream which is made up of manuka oil and ozone. Manuka oil comes from the Manuka tree that's grown off the east cape region of New Zealand. It's used to fight bacteria and fungus infections such as nail infections, foot odor athlete's foot among other ailments. Normal dosage is generally applying a few drops on and around the infected nail with a cotton ball or Q-tip, twice daily.
7. Nail-Rx: This product is made up of oils applied directly to the nail. The oils that make up Nail-Rx are tea tree oil, lavender, lemon grass, and clove oil. These oils helps to maintain healthy skin and nails. Applying the oil directly to the infected nail two to three times a day is usually the normal dosage.
8. Zeta Clear: Zeta Clear is a leading nail fungus product using a two part formula. One is an oral spray application made up of homeopathic ingredients which is applied under the tongue three times a day. The other is by brush application, applied directly to the nail. Zeta Clear is made from natural oils (tea tree, clove, almond, jojoba, lemon grass, lavender, and vitamin E oils) along with other homeopathic medicines.
Results from nail fungus remedies can and probably will vary for each person trying them. Some nail fungus remedies work quicker and better on some than on others. It's best to always consult with your care provider when taking any medicines.
Read other articles about Nail Fungus. What is it? How do you get it? What are the symptoms? What causes it?
Read what actual users are saying about this popular nail fungus remover Click Here